In the modern era of technology, almost everyone has a Google accounts. Whether they are using the account on the Smartphones or on Laptops/PC. Almost every site or social platform uses Google account for logging purpose without Google account you can’t enter some of the sites. Other than that Google provides many services like Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Play Store, Gmail, and lot more stuff. All these services when used stores your data even Google smart lock, saves the password. These all make the security of Google account necessary. Google updates its security algorithm every now and then but we also need to take care of the security from our side. there can be a case where we suddenly stop using Google accounts. The most certain case to stop using Google account occurs when we die. In this article, we are showing you the process to Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death.
Steps to Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death
Google has provided a setting to Auto-Delete Google Account using the Inactive Account Manager. It provides additional functionality like what to do with data, notifies the trusted contacts and more. Just follow the steps to Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death.
1: Sign-in to the Google Account and go to the My Account -> Personal info & privacy.
2. Go down to find the Inactive Account Manager and click on Change This Setting.
3. Now, click on Start to begin the process of deleting the google account.
4. This is the first step towards deletion of the account. Here you have to choose the time period from 3 months to 18 months so that Google consider that account is inactive. And also you have to provide Email-id, recovery email-id, phone number so that Google contacts you before deletion of the account. Click Next to continue the process.
5. The Next step is to choose up to 10 people to whom Google contacts to download the data (contacts must be your trusted ones). And there is an option to set automatic replies after deletion of the account. Click Next to continue.
6. Now the most important step is to turn ON the toggle button which shows Yes, delete my inactive Google Account and click on Review Plan.
7. Almost done, take a look at the Settings that set by you and click on Confirm Plan. Google will contact you one month before your account goes into the inactive period and automatically deletes it when the time period was chosen completes.
Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death on Android
Steps on an Android device is almost the same just a few minor changes.
Go to Settings -> Google -> Google Account -> Data and personalization -> Make a plan for your account.
Follow all the above-mentioned steps further to Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death.
So, that was one interesting article to Auto Delete Google Account After Your Death. We thought nowadays almost everyone has a Google Account so this will be helpful to delete their account after death. This not only deletes the account and save a lot of storage space used on the Google server. If you have any query/suggestion then do comment in the comment section. We would like to hear from you all.