Many of you are using Kodi as it is open source software. But using Kodi is not as simple, there are some errors which occurs frequently. One of them is Check the Log For More Info. Sometimes it becomes difficult for the users what to do for solving the error. We are going to give you some tips to Fix Kodi Error.
Fix 1: Purge Package and Cache Clearing
Purging the packages and clearing the cache is one way of fixing the Kodi error. You can do this by an add-on Merlin Auto Cleaner. Firstly you need to install it from Merlin Repo.
Steps to install Merlin Auto Cleaner on Kodi Krypton:
- Go to Settings -> File Manager ->Add Source on your Kodi Homescreen.
- Then, add link http://mwiz.co.uk/repo and name it Merlin.
- Press the OK button to finish adding the source.
- Now, go back to Home screen > Add-ons > Packages>Install from Zip and click on Mwiz.
- Install the Zip file repository.merlin.zip and click on Install from Repository.
- Wait for some time to add-on to be enabled.
- Now, Find Merlin Repo -> Program add-ons -> Merlin Auto Cleaner and install.
- Go to Home screen and select Merlin Auto Cleaner Addon and open it.
- Then go to its setting and Enable Auto clean, clean cache on startup and clean packages on startup.
This is one method to clean cache and purging packages of Kodi. If your error gets fixed by this then it is awesome otherwise try an alternative for this. Restart Kodi before trying other option.
Also Read: How to Install Exodus On Kodi – Full Guide
Fix 2: Use a VPN
Tried first way still getting the error then another reason might be that accessing blocked content. Blocking content is also by your Internet service provider. Using a VPN is a solution for this as it hides your identity during internet usage. As using the VPN changes your IP address. You all must be wondering that how using VPN is legal? Yes, it is legal.
But how this Fix Kodi error?
When you install VPN on your device it asks for the country to map an IP address. If you choose country USA then you can watch contents of US. It is as simple. But if your ISP is blocking the content then VPN gives you an authority of privacy as you can select some other countries. Selecting some other countries won’t allow your ISP to track you and can see blocking contents by your ISP.
Which VPN to Choose?
There are many ones but most trusted and best is IPVANISH. It is available freely and Paid. Free ones are slow to use for Kodi so try paid ones. If you are not satisfied then there is an option of & days money back guarantee.
Editors Pick: 10 Best Kodi Addons For Live TV
So, that was two simple ways to Fix Kodi Error. If you still face any difficulty solving the error then do comment in the comment section we will try our best to help you solve the error.