TutuApp is a popular third-party app store, a great way of finding apps, games and other content that isn’t in the official app stores. Initially developed for iOS users, it now has support for Android too and is packed with Cydia tweaks, modified games, tweaked apps, paid apps for free, and more, all for free and all without a jailbreak or rooting required.
How to Install TutuApp:
TutuApp is available, or the iOS and Android platforms so choose which guide to follow:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Open the browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to the official TutuApp website
- Tap on the configuration profile download buttons
- Click Allow on the popup message and then Install
- Tap Install Now and go to your home page
- You should see the app on there.
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you tap on the app icon to use it for the first time, there will be an Untrusted Developer error. Don’t worry because resolving this is simple:
- Note the name of the developer on the message
- Open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Tap the name of the developer in the list and tap on Trust
- Close Settings, TutuApp is ready for use
Method 2: Android Only
Installing on Android requires the APK file to be downloaded:
- First, you need to allow the APK to install; open Settings > Security
- Find and enable Unknown Sources and close settings – Important – if you don’t do this, you cannot use TutuApp on your Android device
- Now download the TutuApp APK file
- Go to Downloads on your device and find the file
- Double-tap to install it and when you see the app on your home screen, it’s done and ready for use
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is packed with useful tweaks and apps and cool games and using it is really simple:
- Open TutuApp on your Android or iOS device
- Choose one of the categories (see below)
- Find whatever app, game, tweak or otherwise that you want and tap on the Get button beside it
- Follow whatever instructions appear on the screen, and the app will be installed
Do make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device before you get carried away downloading everything! Open your Settings app and look in Storage (Android) or General>About on iOS to see how much storage space you have left.
TutuApp has so many apps and games on offer, and it made perfect sense for the developers to categorize everything. When you open the app you will see five categories:
- Home – Here’s where you will find TutuApp featured content and suggestions. Click on The Now Free tab, and you will find a load of paid apps that you can download for free or a vastly reduced price
- Games – All sorts of games including plenty that have been modified by unlocking all the in-app purchases for free. Games include Pokémon Go++, GTA, Last Day on Earth, Minecraft PE and many more
- Charts – in this section, you can find the latest and most popular apps and games, including many modified stock apps, like Spotify++, Instagram++, Snapchat++ and more
- Exclusive – lots of Cydia tweaks and other apps like screen recorders and emulators
- Manager – Here you can monitor app downloads, see how much space is left on your device, delete apps and more
Frequently Asked Questions:
Every day we get asked questions about the installer; here are the answers to those asked most often:
How Safe is TutuApp?
TutuApp is 100% safe to install and use. The developers have worked hard on this, ensuring that you have a virus and malware-free app installer to use. As well as securing it with SSL encryption, they also release updates and bug fixes regularly. However, you can never be too careful, so you should always use a VPN and anti-virus software on your device.
Is TutuApp Completely Free?
There are two versions – the first is completely free while the second requires a one-off subscription. FO that, you get more apps to choose from and more stable experience.
Is There any Difference Between a VIP Membership and TutuApp VIP?
Yes. Both of these will give you access to all the VIP features and privileges. However, until recently, you had to purchase a separate membership for each device. Now, by setting up a VIP membership, you only need to buy TutuApp VIP once and use it on your all iOS devices. If you have any trouble linking a purchase to your VIP membership, let customer services now, and we’ll help you to do it. You will need to have your UDID and UID numbers to hand.
Can I Use it On Android?
While the TutuApp free version can be installed on Android, as of yet, there is no support in the VIP version. If you purchase it, you will gain nothing because you will only get the standard free features. However, a future update may change this.
Are There Any Renewal Discounts?
Yes. If you have the VIP membership and there are 60 or fewer days to go on it, renew now for a 10% discount.
How Do I Delete TutuApp?
If there comes a time when you cannot get on with TutuApp, or you just don’t want it anymore, there are two ways to delete it from your device:
Method 1: Delete the Icon
- Find the app icon on your home screen and long-tap it
- When it wiggles, tap on the small cross in the top corner
- Tap Delete on the popup message, and it will be removed
Method 2: Delete the App Profile
- Open your Settings app and tap on General > Profiles
- Find the TutuApp Profile and tap it
- Tap Delete Profile Now and confirm
- The app will be removed
Must Read: How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android
Android users should delete it the way they would any app, by going to their Settings > Apps and tapping the app name.
Give TutuApp a try and let us know what you think. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.