Security is the most important thing is required on your System. If you are an Android user, then you might be aware of Android Lock pattern. Here’s how to Set Pattern Lock on your Windows System.
To Set Pattern Lock on your Windows Operating System on Laptop/PC, just follow these simple steps.
- Firstly download Eusing Maze lock and install it on your system. Now you can see Maze lock icon in your system tray at right bottom corner.
- Just right-click on Maze lock icon and click on Configure option.
- Now Maze Lock configure window will appear on your screen. There you’ll see Default lock pattern. Just click on Reset Pattern to reset the current pattern and for adding a new one of your choice.
- Now you have to set a new pattern by dragging with your mouse on the grid. By clicking on Backup Pattern, you can save your pattern as a BMP image. But make sure that you save your pattern at a secure place.
- After setting up a new pattern, click on General Tab. Here you have you set Maze lock settings like turning on auto-lock at windows startup/after a specified time, adding alert text and many other options according to your requirement.
- If you want, you can add a Background image to your lock screen. For that click on Background tab and click on Change Image button, upload image and click on ok button.
- You’ve added lock pattern security on your Windows OS. Now press windows key + A or just click on Maze lock icon to open your lock screen and use your newly created pattern to unlock your system.
Note: Please share this post on your Facebook Wall, Whatsapp Groups so that more and more people get to know about this.