Nokia 9 rumored to have Ozo 3D Audio Technology, Iris Scanner, and Snapdragon 835 SoC.
The first three Nokia Android Smartphones announced by HMD Global at MWC 2K17 are yet to make their debut this year. Meanwhile, the Nokia 6 is already available for purchase in China, the other two phones will hit the market sometime in April-June. Nokia 6 and 7 are also supposed to be unveiled in the coming months.
Now, HMD Global is planning is to launch its top end budget flagship smartphones next. According to NokiaPowerUser, Nokia is planning to add an iris scanner for biometric recognition. Nokia 9 is expected to be powered by most powerful chipsets, Snapdragon 835 SoC. A new leak also claims this device will be the first smartphone to feature OZO Audio Technology.
Have a Look at Nokia OZO Audio Technology.
Other Features of Nokia 9 (Rumored):
- The Phone will pack 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB internal memory.
- The smartphones are said to feature a 22 MP dual-lens Carl Zeiss Camera and a 12 MP shooter camera in the front.
- Iris Scanner along with front mounted fingerprint scanner for better security.
- A 3,800 mAH Li-Ion decent battery with quick charge support.
- Will run on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
- The device will feature a 5.5-inch Quad HD OLED screen.
- The Nokia 9 is expected to come with Snapdragon 835 SoC coupled with Adreno 540 GPU.
- Ozo Audio enhancements.
- Will come in 2 variants- 64 Gb and a 128 GB model.
- Water- Resistant Body.
Nokia 9 is expected to launch by the end of 2017 and will be different from the present Nokia Smartphones. Concept videos reveal Nokia 9 to have a rectangular design with a flat back.