Best Ways to Edit PDF Files for Free.
PDF is a Portable Document Format, used to transfer files along without editing. This is the reason why you can’t edit PDF files. But we often come across situations when we need to edit a pdf file. But, how can we do that?
There are many Here are 2 best methods which let you Edit PDF Files for Free.
Method 1: Using Adobe Acrobat To Edit A Pdf File.
You can easily edit a pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Reader like a Pro. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from this link. After downloading Acrobat Reader, do the following steps:
- Open the pdf file you wish to edit using Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on edit pdf tool on the right side panel.
- Choose the image/text you wish to make changes and edit the file.
Adobe Acrobat also allows you to add, replace, move, or resize images on the current page using selections from the Objects lists. After editing, save the file and you will have the newly edited pdf file with you.
Method 2: Online Pdf To Word Converter.
In this method, we simply convert our pdf file to Word file using online Converter and do the required changes. You can again convert the doc file to pdf using the File converter.
- Open the website pdf2doc. Here you can upload your pdf file and convert it into doc/docx file format.
- After converting to the desired format, you can edit your file using Microsoft Word/Libre Office.
- When done with changes, open the website doc2pdf and again convert your file into pdf.