TOP 5 GAMES FOR BUDGET LAPTOPS
Gaming the thing that connects the world together. Gaming is a hobby or an obsession or a way to earn or it just might be the best thing that could have been invented. But, the thing is as the time goes on, more and more complex games start appearing which have awesome graphics and story and whatnot! But not every laptop or PC can run it. Well, Worry not!
We are going to tell you about top 5 PC Games that could run in any laptop under 500$. We will try to cover genres like action, RPG, Adventure, Strategy and some more. Here we go –
It’s an action RPG game. It comes under the fantasy category. You have everything from humans to vampires to dragons. Oh, Don’t forget about the witches! Yup, You can use Magic as well and You gotta fight dragons. The storyline is pretty good where you start from being a foot soldier to the mightiest of mightiest. It’s not a short game, so people who like to enjoy a good story MUST have a go at it!
Minimum Specs –
- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- 2GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD Space
- Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
Civilization 5 is a strategy game. It’s actually one of the top games in the world. If you like strategy games or the concept of warfare, It’s A BIG RECOMMENDATION. There’s nothing more to say other than you will have every civilization in history at your command!
MINIMUM Specs –
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
- DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
- Video: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better-integrated graphics
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX version 9.0c
Do I need to say more? It’s one of the most famous games in the world. CS: S is an FPS(First person Shooting) Game. It’s played online most of the time with other players or your friends using a LAN connection. You can play offline with BOTs as well. It’s a very good fit for shooting game lovers.
MINIMUM Specs –
- Intel CPU:-
- AMD CPU:-
- Graphics Card
- RAM:- 512 MB
- OS:-Win Xp 32
- Direct X:- DX 8
- HDD:- 2 GB
Half Life 2 is a single player shooter game. It’s actually has a very good story as well gameplay. It’s available on Steam. It’s a sci fi genre. You get to shoot at not so dead things. Check it out :
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 256MB RAM
- Direct X: DirectX 7 capable graphics card (64 MB or higher)
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
FTL: Faster Than Light is a top-down roguelike space ship simulator created by indie developer Subset Games, which was first released for Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux in September 2012. Don’t go on the graphics. Rather than saying, I would like to show you guys the gameplay :
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, Athlon XP 1600+ or higher
- Graphics: GeForce G100, Radeon HD 3300 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit
- Direct X: Direct X 9
- HDD: 175 MB
These are some of the best games out there for a budget laptop. We will keep you posted.
Please Hit that Like Button and share this post to help us grow and write more about you. If you have any suggestions, then comment down below.